Solo practitioners are in a unique position to offer reasonably priced legal services to fit your needs. For example, we can meet with you in person to prepare documents through the “unbundled or limited scope services” model.
In this model the lawyer is not really retained to represent the you from start to finish. Only for a specific limited task. The lawyer may:
- Use a separate retainer form for limited scope representation;
- Give advice and information during a consultation;
- Coach a client on how to negotiate with the other side;
- Coach a client on what to expect and how to behave in court;
- Help draft an answer or complaint;
- Prepare discovery documents in a litigation case or a motion; or
- Appear in court in some type of a limited capacity
For a limited scope request, simply use the “contact” button on this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.